- .. the good Lord went to ridiculous lengths to make sure that one of the finest minds in existence was housed in a body least likely to be suspected of it. “A Study in Scarlet Women” by Sherry Thomas
- If you invented modern fame from scratch, now, and told people what it would consist of, they would think you were crackers. “How To Be Famous” by Caitlin Moran
- Trees did not talk back, or willfully disobey, or laugh at him. They were not here to torment him; indeed, they were not here for him at all. “At the Edge of the Orchard” by Tracy Chevalier
- This is why your children were returned to you shoeless, jacketless, covered in mud, and full of fantastic stories. “Where’d You Go Bernadette?” by Maria Semple
- I’m not in the habit of boring people with my biography. “A Fine Imitation” by Amber Brock.
xoxoxoe on leedock’s CBR-III Review #51-“… leedock on leedock’s CBR-III Review #17-“… gentlyfalling on leedock’s CBR-III Review #17-“… leedock on leedock’s CBR-III Review #17-“… gentlyfalling on leedock’s CBR-III Review #17-“…